Free things to do in Las Vegas!
It’s easy to lose your money in Vegas. All it takes to land in the red is a run of bad luck at the tables or a greedy machine. Fortunately, there are a lot of free things to do in Las Vegas. They may not compensate for your losses, but at least you’ll have something to do before boarding the plane back to boredom. We present our five favorite freebies for you here on the Tahiti Resort Las Vegas blog. Tahiti Resort Las Vegas is a tropical oasis just minutes from the world famous Las Vegas Strip. Book a visit today and enjoy Las Vegas on the cheap!
OUR TOP 5 VEGAS FREEBIES!
- If you’ve lost your loot at Circus-Circus, just look up. You can watch acrobats flying through the air high above the casino floor at no charge every half hour.
2. Everything goes better with chocolate – even the bitter taste of bankruptcy – so take a tour of local chocolate maker Ethel M and enjoy the free samples. Also free? The 10-mile walk from the Strip to Ethel M’s suburban Henderson headquarters.
3. Made of chrome, the 9-foot-tall Lucky Cat at the Cosmopolitan spits out free fortunes to those who place their hand on his paw. On second thought, maybe you should have visited Lucky before you lost your money.
4. Hungry but short of cash after spending your last $95 getting married at the chapel inside the Fremont Street Denny’s? Free pancakes come with every wedding!
5. Take a rueful selfie at The Welcome to Las Vegas Sign, the iconic, double-backed sign that says hello and goodbye to visitors driving on either side of 5100 Las Vegas Blvd. South. Open 24 hours, the sign will help you remember the time you went to Las Vegas, bet it all on red, and spent the next three days looking for free things to do.
Please click here to read 26 more, submitted to the World Wide Web by local writer Andrea Bennett.
Tahiti brings a touch of the South Pacific to Las Vegas. Just three miles from the world famous Strip, Tahiti is a tropical oasis in the desert. A thatch porte cochere is the centerpiece of the resort’s entrance, while tropical landscaping and decorations complete the theme. Guest suites offer uncommon space, convenience and privacy and come with numerous amenities, including full kitchens in some units. Tahiti also offers two 24-hour pools, a 24-hour hot tub, a putting green and fitness center.